I made this delicious dinner last night and it was so good I had to share it with you guys right away.
4 pork chop/cutlets
1/2 large red onion
1 can cannellini beans
Chef Paul Prudhommes Poultry Magic seasoning (optional)
red wine vinegar
1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Cut the 1/2 of a large red onion into strips. Cut the fennel bulb (the edible part) like an onion. I chopped it but into medium-large size pieces.
2. In a large sautee pan, sautee the onion and fennel in olive oil for around 10 minutes, until they are soft and starting to caramelize.
3. Sprinkle pork chops with Poultry Magic seasoning (optional). Move the fennel and onion around so that you can place pork chops directly onto the pan.
4. Add chicken stock. Shake red wine vinegar onto pork chops and onto veggies. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper on everything.
5. Flip pork chops when cooked through. Sprinkle red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper on that side of the pork chops. Add beans after straining out half of the liquid.
6. Cook for another 10-15 minutes on low.
7. Serve with roasted garlic couscous and steamed broccoli. YUMBO!!
How to Refrigerate Leftovers
Put leftover couscous in a tupperware. Pour everything from sautee pan on top. Brocolli on the side. The sauce soaks into the couscous overnight and it is super tasty.